1. Wash your hands prior to touching your tattoo. Remove the bandage within 3 - 24 hours and gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and water. DO NOT REAPPLY A NEW BANDAGE.
2. Apply a THIN film of Aquaphor or what your ARTIST reccomends for the next 3 days.
3. After 3 days apply a light coating of "simple basic moisterizer" until skin returns to its pre-tattoo condition.
(simple basic moisterizer eg: Lubraderm Basic, Cetaphil, Baby Lotion)
4. Stay out of sustained direct sunlight and tanning booths for 7-10 days.
5.Do NOT go swimming in the ocean, fresh water lakes and streams, chlorinated pools, or soak in a tub or Jacuzzi until the tattoo is completely healed.
6. You can TAKE SHOWERS while the tattoo is healing just don't scrub the tattoo with anything abrasive.
7. Avoid gardening activities that may expose the tattoo to soil, fertilizers, etc. until the tattoo is healed
8. Do NOT allow tattoo to come in contact with animals until healed.
9. Your tattoo should PEEL/FLAKE that will resolve in 7-10 days. Do NOT SCRATCH, PICK, PEEL.
SOME redness around the tattoo immediately after tattooing is NORMAL. This inflamation is part of the natural healing process and usually lasts for 3 days. Any longer, let us know, k?
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS THAT INDICATE THE NEED TO SEEK MEDICAL CARE INCLUDE:
Redness, swelling, or tenderness at the site. Getting More Painfull with time, is NOT good.
ANY green or yellow discharge that is foul in odor
Red streaks going from the site towards the heart
If you have any questions please contact us at (818) 477-2997